DrawMd - for iPad – FREE – designed by two surgeons is seeking to improve
patient understanding of medical problems it utilized the iPad’s unique interface
to allow anyone to sketch, stamp, or type directly on the detailed anatomic
images included in the apps.
- Molecules - for iPad, iPhone – FREE – view molecules in three dimensions, and
even rotate them with your fingers. New molecules can be downloaded from
the PDB or PubChem.
ChemSpider – for Android, Blackberry, iPad, iPhone – FREE – a simple interface
that allows to search across the DB of almost 25 million chemical entities
based on chemical name.
DailyMed - for Android, Blackberry, iPad,iPhone – provides high quality
information about marketed drugs. The info includes FDA labels.
- About Herbs – for iPad, iPhone – FREE – more than 200 monographs describing the
structure, purported uses, adverse effects, and drug interations of various
herbs, botanicals, supplements, complementary therapies, and more.
- MyMedSchedule – for Android, iPad, iPhone – FREE – secure medication schedule
and reminder program, complete with pictures of pills. It allows to
created and save easy-to-understand medication schedules.
- First Aid – for Android, iPad, iPhone – FREE – the official American Red Cross
First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies.
- Relax Melodies – for iPad, iPhone – FREE – the leader in personalized
relaxation and sleep assistance. Just custom mix the favorite high
quality sounds from a selection of 46, then slip naturally into a relaxed state
or a deep, rejuvenating sleep.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Here are some medical apps you may want to try out: