We strongly suggest you update any versions of REMM you have previously downloaded to your computer, USB drive, or mobile device.
* Download REMM (4/2010) to your computer or USB device
* Download Mobile REMM Version 1.2 (4/2010) to your mobile device
* For Blackberry
* For Windows Mobile
* For Palm OS
If you have comments or questions, please contact the
REMM is produced by the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, Office of Planning and Emergency Operations, in cooperation with the National Library of Medicine, Division of Specialized Information Services, with subject matter experts from the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and many US and international consultants
* Guidance for health care providers, primarily physicians, about clinical diagnosis and treatment during mass casualty radiological/nuclear (rad/nuc) events
* Just-in-time, evidence-based, usable information with sufficient background and context to make complex issues understandable to those without formal radiation medicine expertise
* Web-based information that is also downloadable in advance, so that it would be available during an event if the internet is not accessible.